Thursday, August 27, 2009

Let me introduce my blogger!

Hello everyone. I am glad you are here. I hope you enjoy yourselves. I am Aaron Gaglia, a Christian college student who will be studying in Israel this upcoming semester. My greatest love is Jesus Christ. My favorite band is Dream Theater. I am going to try something a little experimental. I am going to write blogs inspired by each Dream Theater song. I will be going through the songs by album. I will start with When Dream and Day Unite and end with Black Clouds & Silver Linings. I will only blog through songs on studio albums with the exception of A Change of Seasons because it is my favorite song. I just can't skip it. I am not going to merely interpret or reflect on the songs. I am going to blog about the happenings of my life in Israel, my beliefs, and my passions with a Dream Theater twist. Before I start blogging through the Dream Theater Songs I am going to do three preliminary posts first. I will post a little about myself, a little about my beliefs and love for Jesus Christ and a little about the best band ever, Dream Theater. Join me on this wild ride. Let's see how it turns out. Carpe Diem. Soli Deo Gloria.

1 comment: